Legal Challenges Group
CEO of Shanghai Kuwait Business Management and Consulting (China);
Practical experience of more than 21 years in the commercial field, companies, contracts, acquisitions and mergers, banking, labour, civil and administrative cases.
- The founder of Legal Challenges Group for advocacy and consulting work in the State of Kuwait since 2017.
- Editor-in-chief of Legal Challenges Magazine – an international journal specializing in law and economics since 2019.
- Vice President of the International Investments Committee at the Commercial Lawyers Organization for Asia and the Pacific (IPBA) from 2020 to 2023.
- Member of the China-European Commercial Arbitration Centre – Hamburg CEAC.
- An assistant at the team working with the World Bank Group to prepare a report on the business environment in the State of Kuwait, as a representative for the private legal sector in the State of Kuwait.