Picharn Sukparangsee is a founding partner of Bangkok Global Law.
He is one of leading lawyers in Thailand in respect of Corporate & Commercial Law, M & A transactions, Securities, Banking and Finance and taxation law (specialising particularly in finance, securities and taxation law). He is also an experienced litigation law and handles very important cases involving legal disputes.
Picharn Sukparangsee is an active member of the Legal Tax Committee and the Tax Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand and the Legal and Tax Committee of the British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.
He contributes to various international publications, including ‘Doing Business handbook’, published by The World Bank Group.
– Thai Bar Association from 1986 to present
– Lawyers Council of Thailand from 1989 to present
– International Bar Association from 2009 to present
– International Fiscal Association from 1995 to present
– Inter-Pacific Bar Association from 2010 to present
– The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM) from 2008 to present
– The British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (BCCT) from 2008 to present
– International Chamber of Commerce (Thailand) from 2008 to present
– Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC)